Gift a Sharp Experience from a far. Best last-minute, socially distanced, locally supportive gift-giving idea Ever! Choose between gifting an activity or a custom Dollar Amount. Never expires!
AXE THROWING SYRACUSE
Looking for things to do in Syracuse, NY? Looking for a competitive but also encouraging team building event? Or maybe you’re just looking for a nice date night. Check out axe throwing at Far Shot Axe Throwing Syracuse, NY! Trained by the Head Coach of the World Axe Throwing League – Far Shot is the place you want to go to throw an axe! We take small Groups of minimum 2 for an hour for $25/person. Large groups up to 20 people for $40/ person for 2 hours. Each session comes with axe throwing equipment, training, and games! Bring the friendly competition and the cameras because this is bound to be one for the memory books. And did we mention you’re free on your birthday for groups 6+
KNIFE THROWING SYRACUSE
Tried Axe Throwing, loved it and you want more? Knife throwing is the natural progression. Knife throwing looks and sounds lethal but..it’s more of an art! Come experience the art of knife throwing with a group of your friends. Training followed by competition with the supervision of a coach. Add it on to your axe throwing main event for just an extra $5/person! Or Book a 1 hour session minimum 2 people for $25/person. For larger groups we recommend doing 2 hours for $40/person.
Far Shot hosts Archery parties like no other! We take a traditional sport and give it an urban twist. We will train your group, provide equipment, and run a tournament to crown your next Archampion! 1 Hr bookings are $25/person or $20/person during Thursday night deal. For the Full 1.5 Hour booking, the price is $35/person for the1.5 hour archery shoot.
8 Weeks of Chopping Fun! An appreciation night, playoffs, and a pot luck night. Rank with other players across the world. Starts on January 5, 2021!
Q & A
- Closed toe footwear
- Waivers are required.
- Listening to your coach and following safety instructions are also required.
- Masks are required for COVID19 precautions
- We’re industry leaders in safety. Your host is trained to keep you safe. The axes and knives are also purposely dulled. The worst injury we’ve had are splinters! Don’t touch the wood; just grab your axe from the board and you’ll do great. If you’re still scared after your first couple of throws,
Book The Whole Place?
- You can book out the whole place for your group and do Archery, Knife and Axe Throwing Downtown Syracuse, NY location. With over 4,500 Sqft we can accommodate bigger crowds. Email us for quick replies [email protected]
Food and Drinks
- You Can bring in your own Food and drinks for added fun!
Bring Your Own?
- We love it when you share your passion with us. If you want to bring in your own equipment we’ll accommodate. As long as the equipment is inspected and is deemed to be safe for use.
- You can bring your own food and drinks
Free For Your Birthday?
- Only valid for 2hr bookings for 6 or more people. Can not be combined with any other promotions or offers.
Add On Activities
- Add on an additional activity DURING your time for just $5/person more. We Offer Axe Throwing, Knife Throwing, and Archery.
- Add ons are not guaranteed before hand. It is based on coach and lane availability the day of.
- Book a main activity online and at checkout select an “add on” to give our coaches a heads up.
- You will ONLY be charged the extra activity if you end up doing it the day of the event.
- We will do our best to make sure you can try multiple activities when you give us the heads up at booking.
- By movie standard, our facility is rated PG-13. Parental consent is required for all participants under 18. Parents can sign online at www.farshot.net/waiver
- We understand that everyone is different, it comes down to whether or not a participant can throw or shoot safely and effectively. We do not recommend Children under the age of 12. We hold the right to refuse service to anyone who does not adhere to our strict safety protocols and does not comply with coach instructions.
Cancellations or Changes
- If you no longer meet the minimum for your booking just call us and let us know so we can make sure you don’t get charged a high minimum. (315)-991-8558
- We’re sorry to hear you have to cancel but we understand life happens! Don’t fret, we’re not here to make it worse, just let us know and we’ll accommodate. Full refunds for 48Hr notice. Email us for quick cancellations [email protected]