Gift a Sharp Experience from afar. Best last-minute, socially distanced, locally supportive gift-giving idea Ever! Never expires; good for any of the activities!
AXE THROWING SYRACUSE NY
Looking for things to do in Syracuse, NY? Looking for a competitive but also encouraging team-building event? Or maybe you’re just looking for a nice date night. Check out Far Shot Axe Throwing Syracuse, NY! Trained by the Head Coach of the World Axe Throwing League – Far Shot is the place you want to go to throw an axe! We take small Groups of minimum 2 for an hour for $25/person. Large groups of up to 20 people for $40/ person for 2 hours. Each session comes with axe-throwing equipment, training, and games!
Bring the friendly competition and the cameras 🤳📷 because this is bound to be one for the memory books. If you Book on a Monday night, axe throwing is only $20 per person for 1 hour or $35 per person for 2 hours! Take advantage of our weeknight deals.
And did we mention you’re free on your birthday for groups 6+ 🎂🥂🎉
KNIFE THROWING SYRACUSE
Tried Axe Throwing, loved it and you want more? Knife throwing is the natural progression. Knife throwing looks and sounds lethal but..it’s more of an art! Come experience the art of knife throwing with a group of your friends. Training followed by competition with the supervision of a coach. Add it on to your axe throwing main event for just an extra $5/person! Or Book a 1 hour session minimum 2 people for $25/person. For larger groups we recommend doing 2 hours for $40/person.
If you Book on a Wednesday night, knife throwing is only $20 per person for 1 hour or $35 per person for 2 hours! Take advantage of our weeknight deals.
Discount Is Automatically Applied when you choose the right activity on the right night. Book your weekday event between 5-9pm and watch the price change from $25/person to $20/Person! Smash that Book now button…NOW!
Far Shot hosts Archery parties like no other! We take a traditional sport and give it an urban twist. We will train your group, provide equipment, and run a tournament to crown your next Archampion! We even offer 3D targets to level up your experience.
If you Book on a Thursday night, archery is only $20 per person for 1 hour or $35 per person for 2 hours! Take advantage of our weeknight deals.
8 Weeks of Chopping Fun! An appreciation night, playoffs, and a potluck night. Rank with other players across the world. 4 Leagues every year. Start dates in January, March, June, and September
Q & A
- Closed toe footwear
- Waivers are required.
- Listening to your coach and following safety instructions are also required.
- We’re industry leaders in safety. Your host is trained to keep you safe. The axes and knives are also purposely dulled. The worst injury we’ve had are splinters! Don’t touch the wood; just grab your axe from the board and you’ll do great. If you’re still scared after your first couple of throws, ask your coach to switch to spectator mode (We don’t charge for spectators).
Book The Whole Place?
- You can book out the whole place for your group and do Archery, Knife, and Axe Throwing Downtown Syracuse, NY location. Email us for quick replies [email protected]
Food and Drinks
- You Can bring in your own Food.
- We serve cold sodas and Alcoholic beverages in chilled cans.
Bring Your Own?
- We love it when you share your passion with us. If you want to bring in your own equipment we’ll accommodate. As long as the equipment is inspected and deemed to be safe for use.
- You can bring your own food.
Free For Your Birthday?
- Come in with a group of 6 or more people and the birthday person gets free admission! Only valid for 2hr bookings for 6 or more people. Can not be combined with any other promotions or offers.
Add On Activities
- Add on an additional activity DURING your time for just $5/person more. We Offer Axe Throwing, Knife Throwing, and Archery.
- By movie standards, our facility is rated PG-13. Parental consent is required for all participants under 18. Parents can sign online at www.farshot.net/waiver
- We understand that everyone is different, it comes down to whether or not a participant can throw or shoot safely and effectively. We do not recommend Children under the age of 12. We hold the right to refuse service to anyone who does not adhere to our strict safety protocols and does not comply with coach instructions.
Cancellations or Changes
- If you no longer meet the minimum for your booking just call us and let us know so we can make sure you don’t get charged a high minimum. 1-(844)-750-0118
- We’re sorry to hear you have to cancel but we understand life happens! Don’t fret, we’re not here to make it worse, just let us know and we’ll accommodate. Full refunds for 48Hr notice. Email us for quick cancellations [email protected]